Monday, April 18, 2011

Two Sales Items at Vox

Moody Monday

When I asked the group what color they wanted to see Satellite in for this week's Moody Monday, I got a request for hot, bright pink. "Rhea" was born, and is on sale for 55L today only. I'll most likely not keep it up for sale after this, and as this set would normally go for 565L, now's the time to pick it up.


I have to say, I'm really impressed with this sale group. All of the items are of fantastic quality, and most of them are new or limited edition. Definitely stop by the Moody Monday site for pics of all the goods, then go snatch them all up.


Letter Of the Week

I've also set the "Sugar" Barcelona lace ankle boots on sale at 69L for this week's L.O.W. Gone Wild.


There were a lot of entries this week, and most everybody set their items at 69L or below. Peek at the L.O.W. site for more info.

Vox is located at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mugunghwa/119/230/875

No comments:

Post a Comment